Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Caramel Corn with Smoked Almonds and Fleur de Sel
- Nonstick vegetable-oil spray
- 1 cup popcorn kernels
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 teaspoons coarse kosher salt
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 2 3/4 cups sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon baking soda
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- 2 cups (about 8 ounces) smoked or regular Marcona almonds, coarsely chopped*
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fleur de sel
- 1 large baking sheet; parchment paper or aluminum foil
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?