Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Caramel Corn Recipe
- 15 cups popped plain popcorn (from about 1/2 cup kernels)
- 1 1/2 cups packed dark brown sugar
- 12 tablespoons unsalted butter (1 1/2 sticks), cut into 6 pieces, plus more for coating the pan
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon fine salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?