Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Caramel, Apple, and Cinnamon Breakfast Casserole Recipe
- 10 large eggs
- 2 cups well-shaken buttermilk
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup unfiltered apple juice or apple cider
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 vanilla bean , split lengthwise and scraped, seeds reserved
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon fine salt
- 1 (1-pound) day-old loaf French bread , cut into 1-inch cubes (about 12 cups)
- Butter , for coating the baking dish
- 1 1/2 pounds apples , such as Rome, Pink Lady, or other sweet apples (about 3 medium)
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?