Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Caramel Apple Tart
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 4 Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored, and each cut into 8 wedges
- ½ vanilla bean, or 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Flour, for rolling
- ½ recipe Flaky Tart Dough
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream or milk
- Homemade Crème Fraîche
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 197kcal (10%)|
|Total Fat 6g (9%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (17%)|
|Cholesterol 40mg (13%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 38g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|