Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Caramel Apple Pie I
- 1 recipe pastry for a 9 inch double crust deep dish pie
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 6 cups thinly sliced apples
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen whipped topping, thawed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 24.1g|
|Saturated Fat 11.5g|
|Cholesterol < 1mg|
|Total Carbohydrate 65.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|