Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Caramel Apple Pie
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon Spice Islands® Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 tablespoon Argo® Corn Starch
- 5 McIntosh or Granny Smith apples, peeled and cored (or more if desired)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon rum OR imitation rum flavoring
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked deep dish pie crust
- 2 tablespoons butter OR margarine
- 3 tablespoons prepared caramel sauce
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter OR margarine
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16.4g|
|Saturated Fat 7.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 56g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|