Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Caramel Apple Eclair Cake
- 5 pounds Golden Delicious apples - peeled, cored and chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon all-purpose flour, or as needed (optional)
- 2 (3.5 ounce) packages instant French vanilla pudding
- 3 cups milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (14.4 ounce) box cinnamon graham crackers
- 1 (18 ounce) container caramel apple dip
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/24 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9.7g|
|Saturated Fat 6.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 59.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|