Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Caramel Apple Crisp
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 3/4 stick (6 tablespoons) cold unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon pure almond extract (optional)
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened apple juice
- 3 tablespoons cold unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- Pinch of salt
- 4 pounds baking apples such as Golden Delicious, Gala, or Crispin (about 7 large), peeled, cored, and cut into 1-inch-thick slices
- 2- to 2 1/2-quart shallow baking dish
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?