Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Caramel Apple Bars III
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup shortening
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups quick cooking oats
- 1 (14 ounce) package individually wrapped caramels, unwrapped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 4 1/2 cups apple - peeled, cored and chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/36 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.2g|
|Saturated Fat 2.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 24g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|