Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Caramel Apple Bars II
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups quick cooking oats
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/4 cups butter, melted
- 2 cups apples - peeled, cored and sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 1/2 cups caramel ice cream topping
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/48 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.9g|
|Saturated Fat 3.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 21.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|