Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Caramel-Walnut Upside-down Banana Cake
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 1 cup (packed) golden brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons dark corn syrup
- 3/4 cup walnut halves or pieces
- 1 3/4 cups cake flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup (packed) golden brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup mashed very ripe bananas (2 to 3 large)
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon dark rum
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Whipped cream or vanilla ice cream
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?