Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Caramel-Walnut Pie with Dried Cherries
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 5 tablespoons chilled unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 4 tablespoons (or more) ice water
- 1 1/4 cups dried tart cherries, chopped
- 1/2 cup ruby Port
- 2/3 cup (packed) golden brown sugar
- 2/3 cup light corn syrup
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted, room temperature
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup walnuts, toasted, chopped
- Whipped cream
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?