Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Caramel-Pumpkin Pie with Mincemeat Ice Cream
- 1 1/3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons chilled unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons chilled lard, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons (or more) ice water
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup half and half
- 2/3 cup whipping cream
- 2 large eggs
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 cup canned pure pumpkin
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Mincemeat Ice Cream (click for recipe)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?