Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Caramel-Banana Bread Puddings
- 1 1/2 cups purchased caramel sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon plus 1/8 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 8 5x3 1/2-inch slices white sandwich bread (such as buttermilk or potato bread), very lightly toasted
- 3 medium bananas, peeled, thinly sliced on diagonal into 1 1/2-inch ovals
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups half and half
- 1/3 cup whole milk
- 2 1/2 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?