Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Caramalised Apple Sauce
- 3 Granny smith apples, peeled and cored (Do not throw the waste away) Then chopped thinly.
- 50g Granulated Sugar
- 40ml Cold water
- 60ml Elderflower Wine (If you cannot find this then you can substitute this with Dry Cider)
- 2 tbsp Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice
- You will also need:
- 2 Small Jam jars, sterilised.
- A Wide heavy based Pan
- Wooden Spoon
- Muslin and Cooking string
- Jam funnel
- Large deep Pan
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?