Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Caprese Couscous Salad
- 2 cups diced tomatoes
- 1 cup diced fresh mozzarella cheese
- 1 small shallot, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil (optional)
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1 cup pearl (Israeli) couscous
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.3g|
|Saturated Fat 3.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 35g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|