Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Caprese Corn Salad
- 5 to 6 ears of sweet corn (still in husks, do not shuck)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 Tbsp sherry vinegar or white wine vinegar
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar (optional)
- 3 cups roughly chopped, seeded tomatoes, or halved cherry or sun gold tomatoes
- 1/2 cup sliced scallions, including light green parts
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella, cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup to 1 cup of fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?