Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 4 (6 ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon Italian herb seasoning
- 1 tablespoon chicken seasoning (such as Grill Mates® Montreal Chicken Seasoning)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 4 (1/2 inch thick) slices fresh mozzarella cheese
- 4 (1/2 inch thick) slices tomato
- 4 large fresh basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 39.5g|
|Saturated Fat 12.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|