Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cappuccino of white beans
- 250g dry cannellini beans or haricot beans, soaked overnight and drained
- 1 small onion , roughly chopped
- 1 small carrot , roughly chopped
- 1 bay leaf and a sprig of fresh thyme
- 1l vegetable stock
- 100g fresh wild mushrooms (such as ceps or morels) or chestnut mushrooms, sliced thinly
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 25g butter , plus an extra knob of cold butter
- 142ml carton double cream
- a few drops of truffle oil , optional, but good
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?