Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cappuccino Pound Cake with Bittersweet Chocolate
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups butter, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/3 cups white sugar
- 1 1/3 cups brown sugar
- 6 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 tablespoons instant espresso powder
- 1 1/2 cups chopped dark chocolate
- 1 teaspoon confectioners' sugar, or as needed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/15 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 31.3g|
|Saturated Fat 18.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 61.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|