Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cappuccino Crème Brûlée
- 5 teaspoons instant espresso or instant coffee granules
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 2 cups heavy (whipping) cream
- 6 large egg yolks
- 1/3 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons Kahlua or brandy
- 6 tablespoons oven-dried brown sugar (see Notes) or turbinado sugar for topping
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 439kcal (22%)|
|Total Fat 34g (52%)|
|Saturated Fat 20g (100%)|
|Cholesterol 318mg (106%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 27g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|