Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 recipe 9-inch Junior’s Sponge Cake Crust
- 1 tablespoon instant freeze-dried espresso or coffee
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- Four 8-ounce packages cream cheese (use only full fat), at room temperature
- 1 2/3 cups sugar
- 1/3 cup cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 extra-large eggs
- ¾ cup heavy or whipping cream
- Chocolate Curls
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- Coffee beans (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 537kcal (27%)|
|Total Fat 39g (60%)|
|Saturated Fat 22g (110%)|
|Cholesterol 172mg (57%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 41g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|