Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Caponata with Fennel, Olives, and Raisins
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds unpeeled eggplant, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 3 cups coarsely chopped red bell peppers
- 2 cups coarsely chopped fresh fennel
- 6 large garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/2 cup pitted Kalamata olives, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1 1/4 cups tomato sauce
- 6 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh basil
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?