Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- Olive oil
- 3 large eggplants, with stem ends removed, cut into linch cubes
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 cups fresh tomato sauce Salsa di Pomodoro
- ¾ cup pitted green olives, Sicilian, if possible
- ½ cup capers
- 1 cup thinly sliced hearts of celery including 2 tablespoons chopped leaves
- 5 anchovy fillets, finely chopped
- ½ cup red wine vinegar, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon sugar, or to taste
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 122kcal (6%)|
|Total Fat 9g (13%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (6%)|
|Cholesterol 1mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 11g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|