Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 medium onions, sliced
- 2 ribs celery, thinly sliced
- ½ cup olive oil
- 3 or 4 small eggplant, unpeeled and cut in strips, or a 1½ pound eggplant, unpeeled and cut in dice
- 8 tomatoes, peeled, seeded, and chopped, or 1½ cups Italian plum tomatoes
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1½ teaspoons dry basil or 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- ½ cup capers
- 1 cup pitted soft olives—the Italian or Greek variety
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 99kcal (5%)|
|Total Fat 8g (13%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (6%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 7g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|