Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Capirotada, Mexican bread pudding traditional for lent
- 1 24-inch loaf of French bread, cubed and toasted (about six cups)
- 2 cups of brown sugar or 16 oz. of piloncillo
- 2 cups of water
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 cup of shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup of pecans, toasted and chopped
- 1/2 cup of raisins
- cup of dried apricots, chopped
- 1/4 cup of butter, melted
Directions:View on Homesick Texan
Why don't we display directions?