Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Capidotada (Mexican Bread Pudding)
- 2 cups water
- 3 (3 inch) cinnamon sticks
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2 cups vegetable oil for frying
- 1 (1 pound) loaf French bread, cut into 1/2 inch thick slices
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 6 ounces sliced mild Cheddar cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 24.4g|
|Saturated Fat 6.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 102.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|