Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Caper-Rosemary Tuna with Herb Salad
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons drained capers
- 4 teaspoons liquid from capers in jar
- 4 teaspoons finely grated lemon peel
- 2 teaspoons finely minced fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- Large pinch of dried crushed red pepper
- Pinch of sugar
- 1 small onion, quartered through core, thinly sliced crosswise (1 scant cup)
- 6 6- to 7-ounce 1-inch-thick tuna steaks
- 2 cups (loosely packed) fresh Italian parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup (loosely packed) assorted fresh herb leaves (such as tarragon, chervil, oregano, celery leaves, and marjoram)
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?