Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Capellini with Fresh Ricotta, Roasted Garlic, Corn, and Herbs
- 1 large head of garlic, top 1/2 inch cut off
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 4 ears of fresh corn with husks
- 6 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 8 ounces capellini
- 2 cups (loosely packed) mixed greens
- 2 cups torn radicchio leaves
- 1 cup fresh ricotta cheese (7 to 8 ounces)
- 1/2 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese plus shaved Parmesan for garnish
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?