Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cantonese Style Pork and Shrimp Dumplings
- 1/4 pound ground pork
- 1 cup chopped watercress
- 1/2 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 (16 ounce) package round dumpling skins
- 1 pound peeled and deveined medium shrimp
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.9g|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 28.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|