Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 pounds pork steak, cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons distilled white vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/5 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 13.2g|
|Saturated Fat 3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 15.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|