Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cantaloupe and Celery Salad with Mint Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons chopped shallot (about 1 medium)
- 2 tablespoons Champagne vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely grated lemon peel
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint leaves plus 10 mint leaves, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons tamari soy sauce*
- 1 ripe medium cantaloupe or honeydew melon or 2 small Charentais melons, halved, seeded, peeled, very thinly sliced
- 4 celery stalks, very thinly sliced on diagonal (about 1 2/3 cups)
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced (about 1/2 cup)
- 8 radishes, trimmed, thinly sliced (about 1/4 cup)
- Extra-virgin olive oil (for drizzling)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?