Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cantaloupe Grappa Semifreddo
- 1 pound peeled chopped cantaloupe (about 2 1/2 cups)
- 1/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 1/4 cup grappa (preferably grappa di Moscato dAsti)
- 3/4 teaspoon grenadine (for color; optional)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 5 large egg yolks
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- Equipment: a 9- by 5- by 3-inch loaf pan; 2 large (6-quart) bowls (one of them metal); a handheld electric mixer
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?