Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cannellini Beans with Kale
- 1 1/2 cups (10 to 11 ounces) dried cannellini (white kidney beans)
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 Turkish bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon dried sage
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups (packed) coarsely chopped stemmed lacinato kale
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Dried crushed red pepper
- Ingredient info: (Tuscan) kale is flatter and more tender than curly kale.
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?