Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cannellini Beans and Tuna
- 2 cups (1 pound) dried cannellini (white kidney) or Great Northern beans
- 1 small onion, peeled and balved
- 2 whole cloves
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 sprig fresh thyme
- 1 sprig fresh sage
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon crushed red-pepper flakes
- ¼ cup olive oil, or to taste
- 1 (6-ounce) can Italian-style tuna fish packed in oil, drained and flaked
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 296kcal (15%)|
|Total Fat 9g (14%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (7%)|
|Cholesterol 7mg (2%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 37g|
|Dietary Fiber 12g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|