Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cannellini Bean and Sausage Gratin
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 sweet Italian sausages (about 1 pound), casings removed
- 1 small bulb fennel, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped sage
- 1 bunch Swiss chard, stems removed, chopped (about 10 cups)
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 15-ounce cans cannellini beans, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?