Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cannellini Bean and Radicchio Salad with Tuna
- 1/2 garlic clove
- Kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (15-oz.) can cannellini beans, drained
- 1 cup low-salt chicken broth or water
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 2 cups baby arugula
- 2 cups radicchio (preferably Treviso), cut into long pieces
- 1 (5-oz.) can olive oil-packed tuna, drained, broken into large chunks
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?