Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Canned Tomato Salsa
- 5 lbs of tomatoes
- 1 lb large Anaheim green chiles (5-6 chiles)
- 3 jalapeno chilies, seeded and stems removed, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups chopped onion
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup loosely packed fresh chopped cilantro (including stems)
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1-2 teaspoons sugar (to taste)
- 5 to 6 pint-sized canning jars, with rings and new lids
- A very large stockpot or canning pot (16-qt)
- A flat steamer rack on which to place the filled jar for the water bath canning, so that they don't touch the bottom of the pan and crack from excess heat
- Canning tongs to make it easy to lift the jars in and out of boiling water
- Rubber or latex coated gardening gloves to make it easier on your hands for handling hot jars
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?