Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Canned Spiced Pickled Beets
- 5 1/3 cups distilled white vinegar
- 4 cups white sugar
- 4 cups water
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tablespoons salt
- 1 tablespoon ground cloves
- 12 pounds beets, peeled and sliced
- 6 1-quart canning jars with lids and rings
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/18 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 0.6g|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 74.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|