Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cane Vinegar Chicken with Pearl Onions, Orange & Spinach
- 4 chicken thighs, each weighing 5 to 6 ounces (total of 2 1/2 pounds chicken thighs)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 16 pearl onions, peeled
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked hot paprika
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 cup cane vinegar
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 2 large navel oranges, cut into supremes
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint leaves
- 2 cups cleaned spinach (stems removed)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?