Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Candy Corn Fudge
- 1 7-oz. jar marshmallow cream
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 cups candy corn (about 12 oz.)
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Directions1. Line an 8-inch square pan with foil; butter foil. Combine marshmallow cream, sugar, evaporated milk and butter in a large, heavy pan. Bring mixture to a boil over medium-high heat. Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture reaches 235°F on a candy thermometer, 10 to 15 minutes.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?