Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
"Candy Corn" Frozen Citrus Cream Pops
- 2 (14-ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh lemon zest
- 1/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (from 2 juicy lemons), divided
- 36 drops yellow food coloring, divided (see Cooks' Notes)
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh orange zest
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice (from two small oranges)
- 9 drops red food coloring (see Cooks' Notes)
- 1 cup chilled heavy cream
- 12 (3-ounce) frozen pop molds; 12 wooden frozen pop sticks, if using molds that require them
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?