Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Candy Corn Cupcakes
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package white cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 14 drops red food coloring, or as needed - divided
- 22 drops yellow food coloring, or as needed - divided
- 6 drops green food coloring, or as needed
- 2 cups prepared white frosting
- 12 pieces of yellow, orange, and white candy corn
- 12 pieces of brown, orange, and white candy corn
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/24 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.6g|
|Saturated Fat 2.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 35g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|