Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Candy Cane Fudge
- 2 (10 ounce) packages vanilla baking chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 1/2 cups crushed candy canes
- 1 dash red or green food coloring
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/64 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 2.9g|
|Saturated Fat 2.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|