Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Candy Cane Cookies from Gold Medal® Flour
- 1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 2 1/4 cups Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon red liquid food coloring
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/32 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.4g|
|Saturated Fat 3.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 13g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|