Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Candy Cane Cookies Recipe
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, plus more for dusting the work surface
- 1 teaspoon fine salt
- 2 sticks (8 ounces) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon red food coloring
- Granulated sugar, for dusting the cookies
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?