Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Candy Cane Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (5 ounce) milk chocolate candy bar, chopped
- 1 cup coarsely chopped peppermint candy canes
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/36 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.7g|
|Saturated Fat 4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 19.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|