Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Candy Bar Pie II
- 1 (9 inch) pie crust, baked
- 5 (2.16 ounce) bars chocolate-coated caramel-peanut nougat candy
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 4 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 2/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 43.9g|
|Saturated Fat 21g|
|Total Carbohydrate 55.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|