Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Candy Apple Salad
- 4 cups Granny Smith apple - peeled, cored and chopped
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, with juice
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup coarsely chopped dry roasted peanuts
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16.8g|
|Saturated Fat 7.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 35.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|