Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Canadian mussel, cod & fennel chowder
- 1kg mussels
- 500ml dry cider
- 30g butter
- 200g bacon lardons or streaky bacon , cut into strips
- 2 leeks , cut into rings
- 400g potatoes , peeled and cut into 4cm chunks
- 1 large bulb fennel , trimmed, quartered and cut into thin slices
- 142ml pot double cream
- 400g skinless cod fillet, cut into 4cm chunks (look for MSC certified cod from sustainable stocks or buy farmed)
- a good squeeze lemon juice
- 3 tbsp chopped flat-leaf parsley
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?